A session is of 1 hour and it looks like this:
- Introducing kinesiology or reviewing the evolution since the previous session.
- Focusing on the issue and the aim of your visit, or reviewing the desired state you want to reach.
- Use the muscle check
- Realise the contexts and understand what is needed to get out of your issue.
- Apply specific technics to recover from the stress.
- Feedback on the session: feelings, perceptions and experience
- Closing and setting up for next session (admin, support activities, …)
The speed of recovery is specific to everyone. Nevertheless, plan for about 4 sessions to examine your situation from all angles and get some valuable changes. This said, some benefits already can appear after the first session.
The session (1h) costs CHF 130.- , to be paid at the end of each session.
The session is due, for any cancellation within 24 hours (CHF 130.-).
My sessions are reimbursed by the additional insurances.
Nevertheless, it is your responsibility to call your insurance company and ensure that it reimburses kinesiology sessions from Daniel Spiess, before the first appointment.
Qiné cannot be blamed for the non reimbursement of a session by your insurance company. It is your responsibility to ensure that before the first appointment.